A week at West Meade Camp is filled with art/crafts, sports, swimming, and meeting new friends!
Meet our Summer Camp Director, Shelby Beckham!
Hello! My name is Shelby Beckham, and I am super excited to be working with West Meade Swim Club Day Camp this summer! For the past three years, I have been teaching middle school English in Middle Tennessee. Before that, I worked as a preschool teacher in Arkansas. When I’m not at school, I love being outside. Taking walks, riding bikes, camping- I love it all! Working with kids AND being outside is the absolute dream! This summer will be a special one!
Sibling Discount for Members: $25.00 discount for each additional child.
Rain Policy: We will still hold camp each day, rain or shine! If the weather becomes severe, campers will go under the pavilion. If you are concerned about the weather and your child, please call the Front Desk at 615-356-0073.
Swim/Dive Team: If your child is on the swim team, he/she may leave camp to go to practice.
What to Bring? Please label all personal belongings. Campers are responsible for all items brought to camp.
- Swim Suit (wear under clothes)
- Towel, Sunscreen, Goggles (please, no toys)
- Backpack (to hold everything)
Lunch / Snacks: Lunch is not included in the price of camp. Pack a non-perishable lunch each day. A snack will be provided. We also have a water cooler for campers to refill their bottles.
Pickup/Drop Off: Please drop off and pick up your camper each day at our pavilion.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- You may pay by Credit Card (tab listed below), Venmo (@WestMeade-SwimClub, please list summer camp in the description), or check (PO Box 50574, 37205)
- Fill out both the registration form and Liability waiver (listed below), scan, and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Summer Camp Registration” in the subject line.
Summer Camp (Member)